Read about what our satisfied customers had to say about their experience with FSBO Central Wisconsin:
- We listed my mother’s house with FSBO Central Wisconsin after having it listed for 6 months with a local MLS realtor. We also sold our house last fall with Mikhail after listing it with a realtor. We felt we had reasonable interest and calls considering the slow market. In both cases we had several showings and it seems the buyers responding were more than just lookers. FSBO Central Wisconsin provides the tools and exposure and is prompt at responding to questions and providing good service. Responding to calls and showing the house yourself is not that difficult. It worked great for us. We are 2 for 2.
(Clark P., Plover)
- FSBO Central WI gave me the exposure that I needed to sell my home quickly and for the price I wanted. I'd recommend this site to sellers who want to sell their home fast and affordably.
-We listed our cabin in Taylor County with FSBO Central Wisconsin. Mikhail was very easy to work with. He answered all of our questions, and provided us with the necessary documentation and signage in a very timely manner. He made good suggestions for our property description. He kept checking with us to update the status of our property. We will definitely use FSBO Central Wisconsin the next time we sell or purchase property.
(K and M Nicholson)
-When I inquired about the For Sale By Owner (FSBO) website, Mikhail was very helpful in explaining what fee was involved, and what the service provided. FSBO provides the marketing for home owners that want to try to sell their home themselves. The forms for gathering the marketing information were easy to follow and helped me understand what information the typical home buyer is looking for. The marketing that FSBO provided was very professional. They put up a full size realty sign in the front yard (including a box for flyers) with my phone number on it, several copies of the advertising flyers, and a posting on the website. The website even has access to the basic realty forms, which made it easier to make and accept an offer. When interested buyers contacted me by phone, I could refer them to the website so that they could obtain more complete information along with pictures to see if the house was something that they were interested in. I also had several people call that had already visited the website and obtains that information. Within three weeks, I had three offers (one of them accepted), and several other phone calls from interested buyers. The bottom line is that by using FSBO, I was able to get my house the exposure needed to get an accepted offer much earlier than expected, while saving me thousands of dollars. For me, it was well worth it.
(Jason Duellman, Plover)
-I would like to take this time to thank Mikhail Salienko and FSBO, Central Wisconsin for the time that was spent helping me sell my home by myself. This truly was a delightful experience working with Mikhail from the first day I contacted him last fall till the day I closed on my home this May. Less than 9 months! FSBO made it easier than I could have ever imagined. From setting me up with a for sale sign on my lawn to getting my house (with interior and exterior pictures) listed and visible on the website within a week of listing with them. Not really sure on what procedures that I needed to take FSBO gave me the resources needed on how to sell and close on my home without getting a realtor involved. I know this isn't for everyone but for those that are contemplating on selling your home by yourself IT CAN BE DONE very easily and pain free. The best part of it is I saved my self thousands in cost that would have went to a realtor. To me that was well worth my time and efforts. So my advice for people thinking about it would be throw away that book "Selling Real-estate for dummies" and contact FSBO, Central Wisconsin.
(Laura Thiel, Plover)
-Thank you so much for all of your help, professional sign, website and flyers. After 6 months with a realtor I began to feel very frustrated until I found your website. I figured I was the most aggressive person to sell my home with such a slow market and had nothing to lose. From the time I listed my home with FSBO Central Wisconsin it only took me 14 days to accept an offer. I had more people call for showings and people driving by in the first 2 weeks than I did in the last 3 months I had it listed with a realtor. I would definately use your service again and would refer you to anyone looking to sell their home.
(Sandi Lee, Plover)
- I would like to thank Mikhail and his website for his professional and prompt service. Even in a slow market, I had several inquires, and two offers within six weeks. One offer found my house on the website and the other from the sign. The for sale sign in the front yard including the flyers were very professional. Mikhail was very prompt in getting the sign up and the advertisement set up on the website. Selling with Mikhail was an enjoyable and profitable experience for us.
(Clark Pallen, Plover)
- We first saw a FSBO sign in a yard and thought how professional. After,we decided to sell our home. We listed it FSBO 8/29/08 and closed on 9/30/08. In a 3 week period we received 4 offers. The exposure from the web site and sign were unbelievable. We dont know what else to say, the results speak for themselves!
(Jim and Robin Meronk)
- As we were deciding on how to handle the sale of our house in Stevens Point, we decided to use Karen Salienko and For Sale By Owner Central Wisconsin. I can honestly say it was the best $150 I ever spent. Karen spent a lot of time on the phone with us explaining everything we would receive and at the end of the day, we felt it would benefit us. We had our house on the market for one month before we sold the house for a price that we were very happy with! Karen is professional, hard working and runs a first class operation. I have no hesitation putting my name on the line for him.
(Wil Nichol, Stevens Point)
- I would like to thank Mikhail Salienko and FSBO Central Wisconsin for the assistance and professionalism in selling our house. When I first contacted Mikhail and signed up for their services he had the sign and flyers in my yard within a few days as well as getting my listing on their website. We also decided to go with the Gold Package and have our house listed on the MLS. With that, we worked with Jesse Johnson at Realty Matrix. Jesse did a great job with getting a market analysis completed on our house, answer any questions in the whole house selling process as well as getting it listed in the MLS. From the day we listed our house with FSBO Central Wisconsin we had many showings and we were able to get an accepted offer within 25 days and closed 48 days later (April 15, 2013). The best part was that the buyers also did not have a realtor, which saved us thousands of dollars. The whole process was a lot easier than I would have imagined. If you are thinking of selling a house, I would definitely consider trying this process. Everything about the whole process was completely professional and well handled. If I am ever in the need of selling another property I will surely use FSBO Central Wisconsin.
Sam and Amber Molski (Stevens Point)